The new SecureAnywhere AntiVirus strategy ensures faster and more effective. There will be no conflict providing an additional layer of security. Additionally, it protects against new threats when they appear and identify - without having to obtain security updates. Scanning will not disturb your work and computers at amazing speeds.
- Blocks viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware threats
- The lightest, fastest anti-virus for 2019. Scans the entire computer in about two minutes
- Stops unknown dangers based on questionable behavior
- It is constantly updating, it is always present and you do not need to download updates
- Prevents malware from changing security preferences
- Starts the scan mechanically or programs it so that it works at any time
- Protection against viruses, spyware, worms, rootkits, keyloggers, Trojans and advertisements
- New file hash calculation into the broker log files.
- Bug Fixes.
- Added support for Edge Browser.
- Efficacy enhancements.
- Scan engine enhancements.
- Bug fixes.
The login screen now shows if the consumer is turned off in Backup and Sync.
- Backup configurations are saved when logging in as a user.
- Compatibility with MalwareBytes AntiExploit.
- Minor graphic corrections.
Scan progress has been tightened for busy rootkits.
Hijacked desktop wallpapers were automatically reset in Windows XP after cleaning was completed.
Detection of new VBScript danger.
- Scan locked files.
- Removing occupied dangers to prevent your computer from restarting.
"Support/Community" on "Help and support" for localized languages.
At this stage, it is very obvious that it is necessary to find appropriate security measures for your personal computer to protect it against malware such as Trojans, phishing, worms and other malicious applications. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus is a tool that will faithfully protect your computer.
What features does it provide?
This application works simultaneously in three different directions to protect the user. It does this by paying attention because it is the source of many threats to which every user is exposed, regardless of whether it is Mac, PC, Android, iOS or, to a lesser extent, Linux. Webroot antivirus comes with:
Cloud protection: provides real-time updates and a permanent connection to the information center that assesses detected threats.
Safe surfing: browsing URLs to prevent scams and websites filled with malicious content.
Protection against phishing attacks: which works in the background, protecting the user against theft of username, account number and private information.
Each of the latter does not leave the possibility of performing a comprehensive scan of the working system and its memory components, so you can use your personal computer without danger.
Which is better? Webroot, McAfee, Norton, Kaspersky, Trend Micro?
Various functional and contrast tests put this antivirus program a few steps ahead of the competition. On the one hand, because of its weight, because it takes two megabytes of hard disk space and an extremely small amount of RAM: less than 5 megabytes. Then his period is the smallest and takes over a minute.
A fantastic alternative if you're trying to find a security solution that doesn't compromise your computer's performance. It's not free, but isn't your discount worth it?
- Full security for computers.
- Advanced threat coverage
- Real-time phishing protection blocks malicious sites
- Firewall and network connection screen
- Always active security of your identity and data
- Hassle-free security
Set it and forget it. Always active protection without slowdowns and interruptions.
- Real-time phishing protection
- It actively checks URLs for malicious web content and cubes fake websites that cheat on you when entering personal information.
- Identity protection
It runs quietly in the background to protect usernames, account numbers, security codes and other private information from theft.
For Webroot secureanywhere antivirus activation key you can visit our website yon call us.